The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you know she pulled the wrong bag out today when the rest of them are now labelled like this one...

·
Super Moderator
12,829 Posts
LOL!!

i take it she dont eat venison?? (or other wild game..)

dad and I are the only ones that eat it in our house...kinda sad..i hate to see mom go BUY ground meat to make spagetti or chilli etc....mom wont even give it a chance...

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ditto. wife won't touch it. she does jewelry parties though with Premier designs and on party nights, the boys and I work on the venison

·
Registered
975 Posts
This thread made me think of my dad. He actually got me my own freezer so that he wasn't subjected to me and my wild game dinners. I still have that freezer, darn thing is like 31 years old and still running. I've moved three times and just truck it along with me. All these years laters, my wife and kids will eat whatever I'm lucky enough to bag, so now the freezer stores everything.

·
Registered
445 Posts
My wife will go for the venison, pork bbq, and the sausage. So I consider myself pretty lucky. Man iff she would just go for the ribs I would be set. Although it is nice not sharing a full rack though.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
found another one labelled "OINK" today. SO i asked if i took everything else but the oink and mixed it up in a pot...could i make scrapple? she didn't get it. :shrug:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts