The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to see the movie ....
I was so impressed & struck by the military teams that boarded the helicopters & flew into the un known....acting with a bravado & confidence few of us would be able to muster.... fully realizing it was a movie with scripting & "creative license" I was Struck with great pride for my country & these brave folks & "all our" kids who protect all of us daily...Ultimately I believe the Isreali's are right there is no talking & negotiating with fanatical terrorism...

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
atr said:
I hear ya brother,,the last movie I saw the only thoughts I had were "dang that candy was expensive"

Did you take Candy to the movies too?

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
Yep, I agree. I thought the search of the compound was pretty intense. Those guys sure are cool under pressure. Darn good movie.

·
Registered
52,306 Posts
Cant get in with candy or popcorn, you walk thru the security system and it picks up popcorn, juju beans and good and plenty's and a loud alarm goes off and you get cuffed and carted off and atr didnt want that embarrassment in front of his family and friends...

·
Registered
10,309 Posts
This bravado and venture goes on darn near every day by our boys in combat.

Hoping a safe return for all...

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
RonM said:
Cant get in with candy or popcorn, you walk thru the security system and it picks up popcorn, juju beans and good and plenty's and a loud alarm goes off and you get cuffed and carted off and atr didnt want that embarrassment in front of his family and friends...

So true

1 - 10 of 10 Posts