The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

You've heard of "Tebowing"?

604 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Q2XL12 
#1 ·
Marsha doesn't like to be upstaged.....

See less See more
#2 ·
To fully accomplish this, is is mandatory to cry and throw a temper tantrum if someone comes within your 5 yard personal bubble? Possibly my favorite moment of the SB was NE's first play, when Marsha found out that the officials were not going to treat him any differently than anyone else, and called intentional grounding on him for a change after he threw it away to avoid contact. I can't think of one instance in Ben's career when he's ever been called for, or accused of, intentional grounding. It's a sissy move, honestly.

#3 ·
when they threw that flag I started yelling at the TV because I thought the refs were coddling him already. I think I may have been more suprised than Marsha the flag was for intentional grounding and not roughing the passer.

#4 ·
I did the same thing. It was something that began with "What the", and then a internal peace came over me when they announced the correct call of intentional grounding. It kinda felt like Sid Bream never happened, I felt that happy.

#7 ·
Buckethead said:
Wow! Now that is seriously chill!

I felt like that too but I think my state of mind was more due to the pain pills they gave me after my surgery.
I had a similar experience on New Years Eve a few years back. Fentanyl, OxyContin and Vicodin made for one excellent NYE. How are you feeling? Will you be able to captain our squad for the playoffs again?

#8 ·
I was feeling pretty good yesterday until I almost fell down the stairs. I automatically went to throw my arms out to get my balance. Of course, my left arm can't move that way yet.

Minor setback. I have my first therapy session this afternoon. I'm even going to try to go to dart league tonight. Even if I can't throw, at least it will get me out of the house for awhile.

#9 ·
Buckethead said:
when they threw that flag I started yelling at the TV because I thought the refs were coddling him already. I think I may have been more suprised than Marsha the flag was for intentional grounding and not roughing the passer.
same here...I thought for sure he was getting a roughing call

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.