The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k heres the offer!

last year hosted 4 youths on pa's youth waterfowl day(3rd sat in sept usually).
had a blast seeing the kids faces as they got thier first ducks and geese ever!

wanting to do it again! any one here who doesnt normally hunt the birds like to have thier kids try this??
last year we took the kids to pizza after the hunt,this year thinking of a free hi def dvd of the days activities to each youth in my group from boat ride and setup to the hero shot!
looking for honestly interseted people,getting an idea how many blinds i will need and how many adults too!

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
You guys are crazy for not jumping at this! My son had taken a few ducks the previous yr but he got his 1st goose with Woody last yr.
Great time with a great guy.....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Woddy where are you located. I am in lancaster co. and my 12year old daughter may be interested this will be her first year hunting.

·
Registered
297 Posts
my son is really into hunting he wanted to get into youth hunt on sept 19th does he need a stamp for that day. other than unleaded ammo what else doe he need to do to get some ! i need some help big time

·
Registered
816 Posts
Woody
I have a 13 year old and he loves to hunt If you have room we would love to be considered... I would be glad to help anyway I can...
We live north of PGH.
Thanks
J

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
k my bad
last time i checked there was no interest,then gal's pm's me telling me theres activity!
weakender:
if id have seen this sooner and didnt allready have 4 youths and a really low water level id be able to help u out,sorry,really am!
tridaddy: for a youth 15 and underu need the reg pa hunt liscense,and the pa migratory bird stamp(3.70)!

no 15.00 federal stamp is needed!but still helps the cause and i get one for each of my boys for the consevation value of the 15.00 and also to keep in thier journals!

oilcrk
pittsburgh is 4 hours away from me and like stated erlier im full!

please guys and gals and kids feel free to pm me next year instead of waiting 4 me to find these too late!!

im a little bummed i let you all down!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts