The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 10 year old daughter currently hunts with a Parker Challenger Youth Crossbow. Of course, Parker is now closed and can't find another one for my 8 year old daughter who wants to hunt now too. I actually like hunting with this crossbow too because it is so light and compact - 5.5 lbs and 31.75 inches in length.

Any recommendations for my 8 year old?? Thanks!

·
Registered
19,662 Posts
Wicked Ridge Ranger by TenPoint is a very nice bow designed for youth hunters. I held one but never shot it. Very light and short length of pull.

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
My Excalibur micro 335 is 32 and 1/2 in long and 5.2 lb while it's not a youth crossbow it certainly is small I love it

·
Registered
709 Posts
We were just on a hunt where they had everyone using Kodabow crossbows. They are made here in the Exton/West Chester PA area and worked great. The stock is adjustable and is an AR-15 stock so they could easily be adjusted to fit everyone very quickly.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We were just on a hunt where they had everyone using Kodabow crossbows. They are made here in the Exton/West Chester PA area and worked great. The stock is adjustable and is an AR-15 stock so they could easily be adjusted to fit everyone very quickly.
Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts