The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and I bought our licenses yesterday. He is 14 and hunts archery. The guy told me he needs the combo license to hunt archery. He also led me to believe that the combo license includes the archery endorsement. Now that I read the book, I think he meant that he had to have the combo to be able to add an archery tag.

What's the deal? Do we still need to buy an archery tag for him?

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
If you got him the Jr Combo He's good no other tags.

Resident Junior Combination License ($9.90): Issued to bona fide residents of Pennsylvania ages 12 through 16. Eleven-year-olds may apply for a junior combination license if they reach age 12 by June 30 of the current license year and have successfully completed the required Hunter-Trapper Education Course. The actual privileges granted to the junior combination license holder may not be exercised until he or she reaches age 12. In addition to the junior applicant's signature, a parent or guardian must sign the license to validate it and the information provided before the junior license holder goes afield. Combination licenses grant hunting, furtaker, archery and muzzleloader privileges. Combination licenses do not include bear, migratory game bird, special spring gobbler or antlerless deer license privileges.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.