The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
4,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one where I don't really care who wins. If I were forced to choose a team to be a fan of it would probably be Seattle over New England but we aren't picking which team you like better we are picking a Super Bowl Winner.

New England 21 Seattle 7

:The feeling I get from picking the Patriots.

·
Registered
39,637 Posts
I feel the same. Really don't care but I'll go with New England. 30-24.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
I think I would rather eat my ow vomit than watch this Super Bowl. That being said I think New England will win.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
I'm cheering for Seattle. Brady is the biggest Sissy in the NFL, and I will never cheer for him....unless he's playing against the Ravens. And that was hard to do!

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
John Henry said:
I'm cheering for Seattle. Brady is the biggest Sissy in the NFL, and I will never cheer for him....unless he's playing against the Ravens. And that was hard to do!
I find myself becoming a Ravens fan in those instances. At the very least, I can come up with a grudging respect for the Ravens as worthy opponents who play the game the way it's meant to be played. I have no respect for a team that consistently cheats.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Seattle +10

Defense wins championships

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Sunday New England fans will start there day very happy and joyful , but when the game starts they will be depressed as they soon realize that NE is going to loose the SB 30 to 28
Seattle looked bad last week, trust me they will have the game of there life Sunday, you can bet on it.

·
Super Moderator
26,648 Posts
Since Kickoff is after Midnight here and I dislike both teams, I'm picking sleep as this year's Superbowl winner.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Seattle 34-24...at least I hope so. I put that prediction in at 60X too and hope to win some new threads for my bow!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Seattle wins 33-29
Always a goofy score,safety, missed extra point
Hoping Brady has worst game of his life and Belicheat has a stroke

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Gotta go with the Sea Chickens. Can't root for a bunch of cheating bass turds.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
BCozhunter said:
Since Kickoff is after Midnight here and I dislike both teams, I'm picking sleep as this year's Superbowl winner.
Starts at 6 pm here, and sleep still sounds like a winner.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Brady will be more prepared than manning last year but it ain't gonna be enough. Hope not anyway.

I think deflate gate will cause some distraction mentally for the pats.

·
Registered
20,465 Posts
Picking one of these teams is like choosing between being shot and being thrown out a window.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Danesdad said:
Picking one of these teams is like choosing between being shot and being thrown out a window.
Funny stuff there. Watching will be like being shot and then being thrown out the window. (Not necessarily in that order.) I have to root for Seattle because I, first of all, hate the Patriots, and secondly could never root for a team that cheats. With any luck Brady will have to leave the game with a concussion on the first possession.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
WexfordBowhunter said:
With any luck Brady will have to leave the game with a concussion on the first possession.
As much as that is appealing, I might rather see Thomas pick him off in the end zone in the 2 minute drill, run it back and Gronk spike it as the clock hits zero.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
WexfordBowhunter said:
With any luck Brady will have to leave the game with a concussion on the first possession.
As much as that is appealing, I might rather see Thomas pick him off in the end zone in the 2 minute drill, run it back and Gronk spike it as the clock hits zero.
Yeah, that works too.

As for my pick as to who I really think will win... Honestly, I have a hard time reading this match-up. New England's offense is way better than the Seattle's. Seattle's has much the better defense as far as I'm concerned. Generally, I'd pick the better defensive team. So at the end of the day, to me the questions are:

Can New England contain Russell Wilson?

Can Seattle's secondary do a good enough of a job containing New
England's receivers, so Seattle can score enough points to win.

This may be a matter of who makes the least big mistakes. Turnover's and/or the ability to capitalize on them will decide the outcome.

Truthfully, as much as a hate to say it, I think the New England offense vs. Seattle defense match-up will go to New England by a higher margin than the Seattle offense vs. New England defense match-up. So barring some major screw up, I think New England will have the edge.

That having been said, I'd love to be wrong.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts