The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

here is my favorite for big game hunting.rem 870 with a rifled barrel. i also have a mossberg 20ga witch is my favorite for small game.

what is everyone elses favorite shotguns? please post pics.
im getting bored of all of the rifle and bow stuff.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts

Not a very good pic of my Twin O\U's- by far my favorite shotguns- they fit perfectly- and aren't the english style- they have pretty large pistol grips that snap to the target...
12 & 20 ga Weatherby orions...
I also have a Baretta pintail that I use for everything else...

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Remington 870's 12 gauge are my favorite shotguns.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Browning Gold stalker 3.5 with 24" bbl and fiber optic sights for turkey and when that gets heavy or I have shot my 1st bird for the year I then switch to my Browning BPS 20 with a 22" bbl and fiber optics this was the NWTF gun and it is rare. for all other hunting I have a Browning Gold 3" with a 24"bbl and twin bead sights, this originally was a turkey stalker also but I removed the rear rifle type sights and had a second bead installed. long story but when I ordered my Gold 3.5" when they 1st came out I was waiting the year long wait and won on a ticket a 3" gold that is why I have 2. My Browning Gold 3.5" barked this morning 5-15-09.

9 1/2 Beard, 19 pounds with 3/4 and 7/8 spurs. Now its time to chase #2

·
Registered
246 Posts
Damageinc
Why do you have my wifes hat?(please don't anyone tell her I said that)

Winchester model 59 grouse hunting
beretta 391 Urika ducks & pheasants

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
my 870 is my flat out go to gun. never failed, and puts a few deer down every year. as for favorite, i gotta say my ithaca deerslayer even though its a cabinet queen.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
mossberg 835. I have owned Remingtons, winchesters, even a mossberg 500, but the only gun I've been able to shoot well with is a mossberg 835.

·
Registered
16,275 Posts
A remington Model 58 Sportsman 12 guage... it shoulders for me, and is deadly.

For turkeys, the Winchester Model 1300 Black Shadow.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
1971 vintage Mossberg model 500 ABR with the 30" full choke barrel. Makes it alot more sporting for the rabbits and grouse and is excellent for the block shoots.

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jun1or said:
my 870 is my flat out go to gun. never failed, and puts a few deer down every year. as for favorite, i gotta say my ithaca deerslayer even though its a cabinet queen.
i was gonna buy an ithica deerslayer once but it was to pretty and i wanted a gun that i woundent be worryed about scraching up on deerdrives.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts