The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

here is my favorite for big game hunting.rem 870 with a rifled barrel. i also have a mossberg 20ga witch is my favorite for small game.

what is everyone elses favorite shotguns? please post pics.
im getting bored of all of the rifle and bow stuff.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts

Not a very good pic of my Twin O\U's- by far my favorite shotguns- they fit perfectly- and aren't the english style- they have pretty large pistol grips that snap to the target...
12 & 20 ga Weatherby orions...
I also have a Baretta pintail that I use for everything else...

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Browning Gold stalker 3.5 with 24" bbl and fiber optic sights for turkey and when that gets heavy or I have shot my 1st bird for the year I then switch to my Browning BPS 20 with a 22" bbl and fiber optics this was the NWTF gun and it is rare. for all other hunting I have a Browning Gold 3" with a 24"bbl and twin bead sights, this originally was a turkey stalker also but I removed the rear rifle type sights and had a second bead installed. long story but when I ordered my Gold 3.5" when they 1st came out I was waiting the year long wait and won on a ticket a 3" gold that is why I have 2. My Browning Gold 3.5" barked this morning 5-15-09.

9 1/2 Beard, 19 pounds with 3/4 and 7/8 spurs. Now its time to chase #2

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
my 870 is my flat out go to gun. never failed, and puts a few deer down every year. as for favorite, i gotta say my ithaca deerslayer even though its a cabinet queen.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
mossberg 835. I have owned Remingtons, winchesters, even a mossberg 500, but the only gun I've been able to shoot well with is a mossberg 835.

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jun1or said:
my 870 is my flat out go to gun. never failed, and puts a few deer down every year. as for favorite, i gotta say my ithaca deerslayer even though its a cabinet queen.
i was gonna buy an ithica deerslayer once but it was to pretty and i wanted a gun that i woundent be worryed about scraching up on deerdrives.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts