The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
39,717 Posts
Tom Coughlin. The faces he makes when his team screws up or a call goes against him are priceless. He'll probably get canned after this season and I'm sure gonna miss him.

Btw, I'm not a Giants fan.

I don't have a least favorite but I hate the GM of the Cowcraps if that helps.

·
Registered
16,456 Posts
Has any coach in the history of football made as many contorted faces as Steve Spurrier ? He ALWAYS appears to have one "hung up sideways".

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
I think Coughlin will be #1.....on the list of coaches fired closely followed by Rex Ryan.

Would love to see Belichick get the boot too but as long as he has Brady that won't happen.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Probably Pete Carroll. I like coaches with fire and intensity that are good at motivating their player--like Cowher did.

Least favorite--Belicheat.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
JGR said:
Bruce Arians. The Steelers shouldn't have let him get away.
Glad they did

·
6,669 Posts
Favorite: Bruce Arians...seriously, how does he do it three years in-a-row now?

Least favorite: Rob Ryan. The amount of attention he draws, you would think he is the head coach.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
The Steelers are my favorite team, and we know who the head coach is. If it was BA, Bill O, or Mike McCarthy, he'd be my favorite.
Least favorite would be one of the Harbaugh's. I guess John would win the nod.
The coach I love to see lose, Bill Belichick

·
Registered
9,144 Posts
eddie spaghetti said:
The Steelers are my favorite team, and we know who the head coach is. If it was BA, Bill O, or Mike McCarthy, he'd be my favorite.
Couldn't of said it any better.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
steelhead125 said:
eddie spaghetti said:
Tomlin is the coach I most like to see win because he happens to coach the Steelers. There are a few coaches I would gladly trade him for in a second though. Carroll is one. Another does the CBS pregame. It's like saying Cortez Allen is one of my favorite CBs in the league, when, to a man, we would all gladly trade him for a warm, flat 6 pack of Old German or Schlittz.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
steelhead125 said:
eddie spaghetti said:
Tomlin is the coach I most like to see win because he happens to coach the Steelers. There are a few coaches I would gladly trade him for in a second though. Carroll is one. Another does the CBS pregame. It's like saying Cortez Allen is one of my favorite CBs in the league, when, to a man, we would all gladly trade him for a warm, flat 6 pack of Old German or Schlittz.
Not exactly the same. But, since you went there, it's Olde Frothingslosh or no dice.

·
Registered
10,207 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
Probably Pete Carroll. I like coaches with fire and intensity that are good at motivating their player--like Cowher did.

Least favorite--Belicheat.
Flop those two for me

1 - 20 of 23 Posts