The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,717 Posts
Tom Coughlin. The faces he makes when his team screws up or a call goes against him are priceless. He'll probably get canned after this season and I'm sure gonna miss him.

Btw, I'm not a Giants fan.

I don't have a least favorite but I hate the GM of the Cowcraps if that helps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,456 Posts
Has any coach in the history of football made as many contorted faces as Steve Spurrier ? He ALWAYS appears to have one "hung up sideways".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,611 Posts
I think Coughlin will be #1.....on the list of coaches fired closely followed by Rex Ryan.

Would love to see Belichick get the boot too but as long as he has Brady that won't happen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,798 Posts
Probably Pete Carroll. I like coaches with fire and intensity that are good at motivating their player--like Cowher did.

Least favorite--Belicheat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,018 Posts
JGR said:
Bruce Arians. The Steelers shouldn't have let him get away.
Glad they did
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
6,669 Posts
Favorite: Bruce Arians...seriously, how does he do it three years in-a-row now?

Least favorite: Rob Ryan. The amount of attention he draws, you would think he is the head coach.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,160 Posts
The Steelers are my favorite team, and we know who the head coach is. If it was BA, Bill O, or Mike McCarthy, he'd be my favorite.
Least favorite would be one of the Harbaugh's. I guess John would win the nod.
The coach I love to see lose, Bill Belichick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,144 Posts
eddie spaghetti said:
The Steelers are my favorite team, and we know who the head coach is. If it was BA, Bill O, or Mike McCarthy, he'd be my favorite.
Least favorite would be one of the Harbaugh's. I guess John would win the nod.
The coach I love to see lose, Bill Belichick
Couldn't of said it any better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,798 Posts
steelhead125 said:
eddie spaghetti said:
The Steelers are my favorite team, and we know who the head coach is. If it was BA, Bill O, or Mike McCarthy, he'd be my favorite.
Least favorite would be one of the Harbaugh's. I guess John would win the nod.
The coach I love to see lose, Bill Belichick
Couldn't of said it any better.
Tomlin is the coach I most like to see win because he happens to coach the Steelers. There are a few coaches I would gladly trade him for in a second though. Carroll is one. Another does the CBS pregame. It's like saying Cortez Allen is one of my favorite CBs in the league, when, to a man, we would all gladly trade him for a warm, flat 6 pack of Old German or Schlittz.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,160 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
steelhead125 said:
eddie spaghetti said:
The Steelers are my favorite team, and we know who the head coach is. If it was BA, Bill O, or Mike McCarthy, he'd be my favorite.
Least favorite would be one of the Harbaugh's. I guess John would win the nod.
The coach I love to see lose, Bill Belichick
Couldn't of said it any better.
Tomlin is the coach I most like to see win because he happens to coach the Steelers. There are a few coaches I would gladly trade him for in a second though. Carroll is one. Another does the CBS pregame. It's like saying Cortez Allen is one of my favorite CBs in the league, when, to a man, we would all gladly trade him for a warm, flat 6 pack of Old German or Schlittz.
Not exactly the same. But, since you went there, it's Olde Frothingslosh or no dice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,207 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
Probably Pete Carroll. I like coaches with fire and intensity that are good at motivating their player--like Cowher did.

Least favorite--Belicheat.
Flop those two for me
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top