The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Gerber Fairbairn Applegate folder or Leatherman e300. the leatherman is strong, simple and extremely sharp.

The gerber takes an edge well, and seems to open with mind power only. it's extremely fast to deploy, and rides deep in my pocket. it's the only pocket clip knife i've never pulled out on accident.

used to have a CRKT Carson tactical folder that I liked ALOT but lost it and could not afford to replace it at the time. that's how I ended up with the Gerber folder.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Gerber AR 3.0...

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
Schrade Old Timer, USA made, 194OT

·
Registered
138 Posts
Benchmade 1st-gen Griptilian; sheepsfoot blade (left pocket)
SAK One-handed Trekker or Fieldmaster (right pocket)
and
Leatherman WAVE (in belt sheath)

...plus a SAK classic on my keychain...My wife thinks I have a problem.

·
Registered
11,407 Posts
EDC? Where do you guys come up with this stuff. Whatever happened to words like "pocket knife"?

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Every Day Carry - it might not be a pocket knife maybe you carry a Ka Bar every day.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Used to carry a buck 119 for my EDC...those days are long gone. and that sheath is VERY moldy, but the blade looks new. just found it a couple weeks ago at my parents house. thought that knife was LONG gone.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
gerber that my wife got me at the knifeworks in tenessee on our honeymoon, that's an awesome store. Good knife not real glamorous but holds an edge and gets it done.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts