The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the idea from a hunting.net post that I ended up reading for about 20 minutes.

With so many photos of deer in a garage or the back of a truck, I think it would be great to see everyone's favorite "in the field" photo.

So post your best shots, boys. I need something to tie me over until I fly up on Oct. 28!!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Here is my first doe. Got her 15 minutes before legal shooting hours were over for opening day. She's the size of a dog(lol) but it was still special.

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Really wish this wouldn't have been a truck shot. But it's still my best photo as most are truck shots. I have a hard time taking my camera in the woods with me ... maybe I can change that this year ...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great photos! PAlimbhangr... I especially like how sharp that photo is and the water in the background. And those are some serious bruisers. My goodness. Good work, fellas!

·
Registered
124 Posts

Not the best picture but you can see some of the mass. 51/2 inches at the base 4 1/2 main beam and the longest poins are 14 inches and he has a 22 inch inside spread

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Not my biggest archery kill to date, but my favorite picture. 141" 8 point. The air temperature was 22 degrees below zero when this picture was taken, no wind chill factored in.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Dates on the second pic. My best and a dream come true for me personally. Gonna be hard to top it for me. 143 6/8" Net...

·
Registered
835 Posts
2008 Archery

2007 Archery

2005 (last rifle buck)

·
Registered
379 Posts

This is one of my favorite pics. This was the first deer I had harvested in nearly 2 years and only my third with the bow. To me it represents the monkey jumping off my back...even though the deer was a yearling.

I added this pic cause when I look at it I see the pride in my face. Earlier that day I had harvested my turkey and then inthe afternoon my buck, filling all my fall '08 tags in less than a month. It was best year to date.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts