The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Great pic. My hub and I were just talking about screech owls. We've been hearing a really weird sounds at nite. We narrowed it down to some kind of owl. I looked it up on Enature...its a Eastern Screech Owl. Now when we hear it...we know its around.

· Registered
2,003 Posts
Gotta love those owls. First time our son heard a screech owl out here, he said he though there was a possessed crazy lady running through our woods!!

· Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After two weeks, it's now comfortable with us on the fire escape below it's perch. Flies in at daybreak as we found last couple mornings... hangs out all day, and flies out at sunset. If anyone wants to take some close up pics for whatever reason, pm me as I think it's comfortable with people now. Well... the wife and I at least if we're quiet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.