The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
What do you mean "she should have finished the job"???

Anything beyond what she did, like discharging additional rounds into him, would be considered exceeding necessary aggression. She'd be in jail now. She clearly thwarted any additional attempts he could make to cause further danger to her, her children, or her home.

Or do you just like "seeing dead people"?

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
Sounds like we should ban underpowered ammunition and calibers. All they do is wound people and cost taxpayers money.

·
Administrator
29,865 Posts
It sound like there really is a need for gun control.
Had this woman had better control of her gun, the criminal would not have survived.

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
GIE said:
What do you mean "she should have finished the job"???

Anything beyond what she did, like discharging additional rounds into him, would be considered exceeding necessary aggression. She'd be in jail now. She clearly thwarted any additional attempts he could make to cause further danger to her, her children, or her home.

Or do you just like "seeing dead people"?
I'm sorry. I will try to be more considerate of your feelings in the future.

·
Registered
12,372 Posts
What is amazing, it that he stood still long enough to take five. You'd have thought, he would have turned tail when he saw the gun, or got hit once.

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
zimmerstutzen said:
What is amazing, it that he stood still long enough to take five. You'd have thought, he would have turned tail when he saw the gun, or got hit once.

Well, I think it's safe to say he is not the brightest bulb in the box.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
buckmasters243 said:
I heard he survived.I don't see how though,taking 5 shots to the head and neck region.
Criminals are like cockroach's! Their will to live and continue their fight with civilization is unbelievable!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts