The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Believe what? That there are deer in the woods?

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Pretty impressive photo to have come from a trail cam. Ive certainly never seen anything of that quality off a trail cam before. Id like to see what it looked like before you used the instagram photo editing.

·
Super Moderator
1,743 Posts
Neat! Really cool pic with the rays of the sun coming down and onto the deer. I get what you were trying to convey.

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Pretty darn nice. I've seen where others have covered a game room wall with pictures like that. That's a keeper.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pretty impressive photo to have come from a trail cam. Ive certainly never seen anything of that quality off a trail cam before. Id like to see what it looked like before you used the instagram photo editing.
This is my video on YouTube. You will see the video clip that I got the screen shot of, near the begining. The video turned out fantastic as well.
https://youtu.be/YT-MoTwUP7s

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
This is my video on YouTube. You will see the video clip that I got the screen shot of, near the begining. The video turned out fantastic as well.
https://youtu.be/YT-MoTwUP7s
I watched it. And it was fantastic footage. Almost like being out there. Glad you posted that, I subscribed to your channel.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Aha, ok, from the title I thought I was supposed to see some unbelievable creature or thing. :)

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
It was a beautiful photo, unusual light.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was a beautiful photo, unusual light.
As you notice, we are on a hillside. About 300 yds down that hill is the Yough river. On chilly mornings the river is covered in dense fog. As the sun rises, it warms and the fog starts to rise up the ravine. Beautiful view from my treestand.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts