The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="color: #003300"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Hey you guys add on to this---might be fun and funny!</span></span>

<span style="color: #330000"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>You know your son is a hunter when he jumps into the shower for 20 minutes and scrubs down with your de-scenting soap 4 times. Normally you have to push a 10 year old into the shower!</span></span>

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
When he was drawing pictures of Santa's reindeer with perfectly placed holes behind the shoulder. The teacher wasn't as impressed as I was.

·
Registered
83 Posts
When he tells you "Pick up your "dang" feet!"
My son is 5 and he is already been on stand when a
was
, had a fox 5 feet from his feet at midnight, been on numerous
hunts, ice fishing for a total of 18 hours over 2 days, and points out
sign to me. And....welll...thats his name.
could keep going on and on but ran outta options for smileys

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
My daughter is now 12 years old,a couple years ago in school the teacher asked her what the four seasons were...... she proceeded to answer without hesitating,thats easy archery season,rifle season,muzzleloader season, and turkey season

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
outdrnut- My daughter was in a pre-school program. they had the local newspaper there. The teacher asked who knew what the 4 seasons were. My daughter raised her hand and said: Deer, Turkey, Rabbit, and fishin'. Got in the local paper.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Farflung said:
outdrnut- My daughter was in a pre-school program. they had the local newspaper there. The teacher asked who knew what the 4 seasons were. My daughter raised her hand and said: Deer, Turkey, Rabbit, and fishin'. Got in the local paper.

Cool!! gotta love it!

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
You know your Granddaughter is a hunter when she insists that NaNa buy her FO fingernail polish so she can wear it MY hunting with PaPa.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lots of good responses and they made me laugh! Make some up too if you all want....

·
Registered
218 Posts
long hunter said:
when he's watching Bambi(the movie) with his favorite toy gun and taking aim at the TV waiting for the right shot.
Hahaha my buddy is a big time hunter and taught his grandson to say deer when he would see a deer, then how to make the sound "Urrrp" to stop a deer, and then point and say bang...He used to do this with the mounts he has in his house...Well when his grandson went to preschool they were playing bambi and sure enough when the deer showed up he stood there and said "Deer" "Urrrp" "Bang"...Well next thing you know all the other kids began to cry and bambi wasnt played again after that haha

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
When he watches santa clause is coming to town and stands in front of the tv and says pow as he points at every reindeer! He is only 15 months old!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts