The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
use: www.veteransholidays.com if you want to go on a nice vacation.. For $349.00 you can stay at condo type places all over the U. S. and overseas too... You can even rent a house boat on some Tenn lake etc. You don't have to pay any extra money.. This is sponsored by RCI.. They want you to pay a few dollars more for extra benefits. But don't do that.. .When you go for your vacation on line all you will need to do is pay for it with your credit card.. If anyone ever wants to use this I can tell you of things to do too .. Just send me a P. M.... We have traveled all over using this... We like Virginia big time... So Outer Banks, Branson... Why you can ever go out West and hunt and fish and have a nice bed with a kitchen to come back to...$349.00 divided by 7 days.. equals.$49.00 a day to stay at a resort.. My wife enjoys the resort while I fish in all of their trout ponds.. Many of the place at the resorts have a stock pond with fish..:)

·
Super Moderator
3,793 Posts
Outstanding info Buck, thanks!

·
Super Moderator
3,793 Posts
A lot a places also offer military and veterans discounts, I know Denny's, Applebee's and a bunch of others.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts