The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
i have seen and missed one last year near galleria mall. dad just saw one this week about 2 miles from there cross road from corn field.they are here.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Lots of them. My buddy just shot one near Rocky Ridge.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had 2 on my trail cam 2 years ago. The 1 was big the other was smaller. I live south of Yorkana and east of E. prospect. I haven' seen them since. But I'm sure there are some around.

·
Registered
76 Posts
well its nice i found this thread with a bunch of guys near me, anyone want to teach a newb how to get a coyote? ive been interested for a while but had no idea we had any around here

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
when I lived out on Tower rd(wgal weather tower) I seen them always carried my pistol when I had the dog out...now I am hearing people are seeing them around quickels cemetery

·
Registered
430 Posts
A lot on the farm that I hunt. Real close to the Central York HS. Closest I had was at 15 yards in the late season but the smokepole didn't go off. Another guy missed 6 running across a field. Lots of turkeys too, had a picture of 78 in a flock 2 years ago. Probably why the yotes are moving in.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i have seen and heard them in the etters area along valley view rd. during archery season, i am going to try hunting them this year,just bought a foxpro call to try my luck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts