The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
I can't confirm this yet, but while I was at an industry meeting on Thursday, the Williams PR person said that Ono's bus became stuck in the mud and someone from industry helped them get out of their predicament.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
If they did that's very nice of them and I hope they recieved a free bottle of water for their kindness.
I wish they would just stay in NY where nobody uses fuel and the air is so pure. The article says they own a farm what a load of bull they may own land they know nothing about farming.

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Why go on tour. They already have the results they want in hand before ever getting out of the apartment door.

The Uber left at their best. They care,... but not really knowing what they care so deeply about.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Should have guided them out on the ice of Quaker lake. The lake could use another sand bar. Waugh!

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
They should have dropped that hag down a well.

·
Registered
25,487 Posts
They should have dropped that hag down a well.
What and get whacked with a six figure fine for potentially tainting an aquifier with garbage?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I saw this on channel 16 this morning, or was it last night? Anyways, a 'fact finding mission" it was called, complete with a bus, some camera people, Susan Serandon (spelling on susan) and ....well....

We all know what this is about. Fossil fuels are evil...and these recycled hippies are going to save us all...but they can buy a bus and drive around complete with entourage for a "fact finding mission". It's all garbage.

I support fracking, and fossil fuels. I hope they put a well in my front yard, and I will bathe in the royalty dollars.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Bluetick said:
Why go on tour. They already have the results they want in hand before ever getting out of the apartment door.

The Uber left at their best. They care,... but not really knowing what they care so deeply about.
Very similar to Plugs Biden's "fact finding mission" on gun control. They had the legislation written before they took office. It's just for PR.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
jj103.5 said:
What a bunch of wealth hypocrites. Why didn't they bring a horse and buggy on there rightous tour?
I hear Buzz volunteered to take them in a water truck next time......(never to be seen again, check jj's pond...)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
OneLongShot said:
jj103.5 said:
What a bunch of wealth hypocrites. Why didn't they bring a horse and buggy on there rightous tour?
I hear Buzz volunteered to take them in a water truck next time......(never to be seen again, check jj's pond...)
Let's be clear about this it may be Buzz's truck that takes them but it won't be him drivin it cuz he don't work remember?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
That's right my bad..... he's too busy shooting branches off of trees with that pumpkin chucker smokepole....

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Work gives me a bad attitude, I have gave myself several days off over the past year to go out in the woods and reflect on my poor work attitude.
When I report back to work, I re-evaluate myself.....and typically find that I still have issues........so I discipline myself again and give myself more days off to teach me a lesson.

And just to clarify, I think JJ has the proper ride for Yoko.......he tows it behind the JD ...............

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I'll have to find my way to the Legion down there and come give you guys a work pep talk at the bar when I'm up for turkey season......then it's off to the hottub over at the farm.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Plenty of quarries and swamps around here to lose a body or 2 or 20 in!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts