The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Yes the corn is still up at DJ'S...I have a stand up the hollow at DJ's which is the same hollow behind your house.
Since I got my buck last week I'll be bowhunting on Saturday......We are going to put some drives on Sat. around 10:00am...you might want to be in your stand behind your house around that time.

· Registered
36 Posts
That stinks, yea sounds like you should hang off the chimmey or something.
Well my day wasn't much better..got to my stand at first light with bow in hand only to see two hunters sitting on the hillside not more than 50 yards and another hunter 150 yards up the hollow and another hunter on the other hill side hunting the corner of the corn field.
I hunted till 10:00 and saw two small doe...that was it.
I got down and started walking up the hollow and the first group of hunters left...I approached the third hunter and it was Price..told me Davey told him his boys had permission to hunt the hillside and his stand was on his land and not Daveys.
Which I know is not true..Daveys property line pretty much backs up to the houses on the one side and his stand is well over the ridge line.
We are going to post everything since we lease the ground since they can't stay off private property.
We started putting on drives around 11:00 and kicked up 10 doe but no buck...that's hunting.

· Registered
36 Posts
Yep thought maybe I walked up the wrong hollow and ended up in the pumpkin patch....that's why we leased the property this year and still had problems.
At least this year I didn't have to kick anyone out of the stand like last year.
Bunky, most of the shooting us on mcClearys side heard they shot 2 buck and 9 doe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.