·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you RB!

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Guys i will be working on this through out the night, had it in a couple other spots but want to keep it up here to kick it off...I am going to find some youth success threads that were posted but quickly buried by in season topics and move them into here.

WIP..

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Needs to stay RIGHT where it is, IMO. And if some successes for those 65-70 and up "kids" were thrown in here, I sure wouldn't mind.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Maybe the kids can show them how to use a computer...

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Nice Job RB! I'll post the pheasant hunt up here.

·
Banned
11,450 Posts
I can see membership here of the 18 and under crowd increasing significantly if this forum stays on top and in front.

·
Registered
12,260 Posts
Great Idea RB. I am sure alot of success will hit this thread come this weekend with the early antlerless season.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
To be fair I just built it, that Dutch guy handed me the blueprint idea for it.

I am very glad to see it getting so much use!!! Dean's buck is an instant Youth Success forum classic!! Same with Colton!!

A indirect benefit, your boys success got my Joey wanting to get his buck now...
Hope he did not think he was growing up in a one and done hunting family...LOL

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Cant wait for Saturday. My boy is locked in with the .243 and pumped up. I just hope T-Buckie jones doesnt walk by!

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
There certainly is a very positive feel in this forum which at times can be lacking in many others, and truthfully it is just what the Doc ordered. It will stay up top.

To all parents and mentors out there, I encourage you to "make your kid famous" on here as my kids put it...it really adds to their moment to see so many fellow hunters be happay in their success. It adds to their pride and enjoyment, and when it all comes back to it kids always hunt for those two things. Heck I still do at 43.

Anyway we are going to have this staffed well and will not tolerate any of the bad stuff you may see in other success forums here and elsewhere. SO have confidience your child's thread here will be a positive one, I have kids, you all have seen them on here and I would have it NO OTHER WAY for any child sharing their day.

Once they are 17+..well they have to put up with the grumps and net police like the rest of us when they post something.

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
This is the first time I've had the chance to really check out this forum and I gotta say.... this is simply amazing!! It's like the Spirit forum on steroids!! I can't get enough. Great to see all these young hunters and the folks who've spent the time with them getting out there enjoying PA woods!!

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This really is a cool forum!

·
Banned
11,450 Posts
Far better than some of "those" other forums, no doubt.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts