The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
If you vote for her she can..Slick Hillary if she gets in will impose her own twisted agenda on our great country..Trump is pro hunting and pro gun and he is also anti criminal and anti illegal immigrant...Anyone on here voting for Hillary needs to get his head examined...The country is also almost bankrupt..Which will make our dollar worthless...

·
Registered
20,255 Posts
If Trump gets elected you won't have any need for your guns.
He will have people shooting nukes at us before his first 100 days.

I would rather trust the snake we know them a guy who's hair gel has killed the majority of his brain cells.

Wish we had more of a choice but ......

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
You can vote for Gary Johnson or Jill stein or not vote at all, but to even think about voting for Hillary, that's just insane.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
brubincam said:
can the president actually take our guns?
Legally, no, but after the way our last President used the executive order, who knows.

But no, the President would need the help of congress to pass any gun restriction laws. Add to that, the next President will most likely appoint 2 to 3 Supreme court judges (for life).We know that Hilary will appoint anti-gun judges. You know, like Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who thinks the Constitution means what SHE says it means.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
tpr25 said:
You can vote for Gary Johnson or Jill stein or not vote at all, but to even think about voting for Hillary, that's just insane.
Insane is putting it very, very nicely. Knowing what we KNOW about Hilary and how the next President could change the SC for the next thirty- forty years, I'd say any gun owner who would vote for her doesn't deserve to own so much as a BB gun.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Amazing! Your willing to vote for someone responsible for giving Iran the ability to develope nukes but doesn't think law abiding American Citizens should hav guns.

·
Registered
20,255 Posts
We should all agree and boycott this Novembers election and not vote for anyone.
People see Hillary as wanting to snatch up our guns....which is next to impossible, and then there is Trump who has always personally gained on every deal he was ever involved in while those involved with him were left in the dust.

While she might not like it, Hillary will abide by what the founding fathers left in the constitution while Trump is either to stupid to understand it or to arrogant to accept its relevance.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Birch812 said:
....Hillary will abide by what the founding fathers left in the constitution...
I don't know whether to
or
, or just
at this statement.

·
Registered
16,703 Posts
There is no doubt, given the smelly hot garbage candidates we have to choose from, we are in a real pickle.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Contempt for the Constitution, inhumane mass deportation, malice towards different views and different hues. Those are disqualifications from any office, let alone the highest office in the land.
Contempt for the Constitution...

That's what California Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsome said of Trump at the DNC last night.

That's the same Gavin Newsome who is behind some of California Gunpocalypse bills.

Yep, I'm sure Hillary will abide by what the founding fathers intended.

·
Registered
26,971 Posts
DO NOT DOUBT what Hillary is capable of. As president she could do just about anything and get away with it.

Could she take our guns? YES

i believe she can do it without the supreme court voting on it, but remember her number one pick is Merrick Garland who is so anti gun he doesnt believe we should be allowed to have a gun in our own homes.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/20...olumn/83670044/

and Hillary thinks that appointing Obama to the supreme court is a great idea

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/27/hillary-clinton-loves-idea-obama-supreme-court/

with Hillary as President and the supreme court tilted in this manner, she can do anything.

and America will lose in a HUGE way.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
If you vote for Hillary, maybe everything will be free, at least till the democrats run out of the working people's money. We will get a little money from the gun buy back scheme. And yes we can still hunt with spears, and if we are lucky bows. When a criminal breaks in your house, you can give him your money and wife, and tuck up in the fetal position, because you won't have your guns. Criminals will still be armed, as they don't follow laws. While not shooting your guns that were taken away, you can learn what ever our new language will be. Some other country will take over when we are disarmed. That is why other countries push the small arms treaty. Vote Hillary this fall, and vote away gun rights. Don't take my word for it, take hers.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Retired_Rusty said:
Birch812 said:
....Hillary will abide by what the founding fathers left in the constitution...
I don't know whether to
or
, or just
at this statement.
I sure ain't laughing. I guess we get the government we deserve.
The last few times the second amendment was ruled on by the SC as it applies to an individual's right, the vote was very close. If the SC get tipped even slightly left by appointing one or two more judges who will rule from the bench, that will start the ball rolling down hill that won't be able to be stopped.

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Birch812 said:
We should all agree and boycott this Novembers election and not vote for anyone.
Seriously? Not voting would mean a win for the Killery.
If Trump is as bad as you believe...since he is a white man...he will be forced to accept the constitutions relevance or be impeached...his might be the shortest presidency in history.

Birch812 said:
People see Hillary as wanting to snatch up our guns....which is next to impossible, While she might not like it, Hillary will abide by what the founding fathers left in the constitution
Make no mistake...Killery knows how to destroy the constitution from within, starting with the 2ndA.

Birch812 said:
Trump who has always personally gained on every deal he was ever involved in while those involved with him were left in the dust.
Since he'll be working for us I call this a...

·
Registered
20,255 Posts
Chicken Little syndrome is alive and well for both parties this election season.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts