The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder that the WTDA State Hunt is this weekend, squirrel, bench and night hunt championships. You folks never know your dog may be better than you think. At the VA State WTDA Championship there were only 4 dogs with plus point out of 17 dogs so they all placed if they had plus points. If you have a dog and it is a decent hunter you may have a shot.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea it is at Laurelville. I will check to see if I can find the info on it. Don't know if I am going but thought I would give you a heads-up. Mtncurhntr or clanc will know the details I am sure. Usually they start at 8 oclock and it is this weekend. Not sure if it is Sataurday or Sunday.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only info I could find was word of mouth that it is on the 24th. I don't get Full Cry but it would be in there. When someone gives me info I will post it for you if nobody else does before that.

·
Registered
994 Posts
The hunt is March 24. Squirrel hunt 8 am, bench show 2 pm, treeing contest 4 pm, coon hunt 7 pm. Contacts George Bossart 724-423-5848 or Bruce Knopsnider 724-4338728

1 - 7 of 7 Posts