The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked like Ohio State was playing a high school team......................

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Tackling and fundamentals won that game. I can't stand Urban Meyer, but that dude can coach. Reminded me of the 87 Fiesta Bowl. OSU won that game in the red zone. Doesn't hurt to have a QB that can truck a NT for a 1st down either.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Ohio State dominated. I hate Rural Meyer, or Suburban Meyer, or whatever his name is. IMO, he showed again last night how classless he is as a coach. Up by 15 points with :28 to play... instead of having his qb take a knee and celebrating, had to run another play to get a garbage td at the end. Can't stomach the man.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Maybe it was a statement to the committee that votes who gets in their "playoffs"?Not defending what they did,but the committee rewards teams that run up the score by ranking them higher,yeah I realize this was the last game of the year,but they start "ranking"next year as soon as this year is over.Personally I think they should do a playoff like they do for every other level of collegiate sports,heck even high schools have better systems.It will never happen cause they make too much money the way it is.
Until they change how they come up with the 4 teams,you will have teams running up scores if they can.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
I got no problem with Urban punching one in, not like he ran a double reverse, it was straight up the gut. Big boy football, don't want me to score, then stop me. And this is coming from a PSU fan who remembers 63-14 and Urban challenging a ball spot!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts