The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to the local Agway to get 2.5 gallons of 41% glyphosate. He told me the price, I almost died. Cheapest I ever bought the stuff! $55 per 2.5 gallons. Lots better than the last batch at $90.

I got 2 containers.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Glad to see the WOW was because it was so low...not may things nowadays heading that way.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Wow is right. Wonder how long that stuff would last in jugs. I think I spent 150 or 160 on a 2.5 of Roundup last year. I need to find an agway.

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hoytcamhalf said:
You need to buy the generic. The name brand "Roundup" is extremely overpriced.
Amen to that!

·
Registered
409 Posts
I looked for generic but couldnt find any at my local stores. Tractor supply had some but it wasnt 41% and wasnt much price difference per actual content of glyphosphate. I do need to find a source for generic.

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know, but most of us only need small amounts. I once priced it by the 30 gallon drum and was amazed how much cheaper it was.

·
Registered
536 Posts
D&J Farm Supplies in Quarryville has Imitator brand Gly for $11.00 for 2.5 gal. May be worth the gas depending where in Lanco you are Dutch.

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
41% concentration????

·
6,450 Posts
Dutch said:
I know, but most of us only need small amounts. I once priced it by the 30 gallon drum and was amazed how much cheaper it was.
was at a farm auction yesterday and they wouldnt let 30 gal drums sell for less than 380 a drum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts