The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl is holding a benefit shoot on Aug. 17th to sponsor a guided snow goose hunt for two soldiers wounded serving our country in Iraq and Afghanistan. We are in need of volunteers to help work the event and help in the process that is going to lead up to the event. Many of the details are already set up and we have some well known names sponsoring this event. Some of you have hunted with this guide and many of you have some of these calls hanging around your neck. As commitments are finalized, I'll announce involvements. Some have chosen to remain nameless contributors and I'll be honoring that until after the hunt, which is what we agreed on.

If you can offer your help or make a donation, post up here. We'll need somebody to help with everything from food and drinks, helping with raffled items, directing shooters to the lines, coordination in general.

We'll be holding this at West Penn Sportsman's club on Rt 286 in Murrysville. Based on cost, it was the most logical place to hold it. We'll be shooting 100 clays. Doubles, Singles, Wobbling and we hope to have a good turnout of guys who want to support these very worthwhile efforts. We're working on some great door prizes as well. We're looking for probably 4 volunteers, if you have a buddy who'd like to help a two man group from East of the city would be ideal. I can explain in PM what I'll need you to do.

Thanks guys.

DT

1 - 1 of 1 Posts