The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have never hunted there but myself and 4 of my friends booked a trip with them for late season muzzleloader this year. Shane the owner seems like a good guy. It is hard to beat the price that they have to offer. He has been in business for over 20 years and has some nice bucks harvested last year.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hunted with Shane at Working Man's Guide Service two years in a row. He has excellent results for spring gobbler and good results during the archery season. I hunted the late gun season and ran into tough weather conditions. Shane did his best, but you can't overcome bad weather.

This is a rural farmland hunt and for deer there may be bait involved. Accomodations are good, stand locations are good and area is pleasant to hunt. Saw and heard locals hunting nearby but never had any interference. For the money, this is an opportunity to harvest a nice buck for a fraction of the price. I'll go back.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I checked out Shane's operation....I asked him about a last minute cancelation for this year he said I could give him a call and see what he has, maybe someone will cancel. If not Next year it's looking real strond for me to go there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts