The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I decide to go to the mt today to set up trail camera and look around . well on the way up we saw 4 doe and a buck . so we decide to go up one road he wanted to go for a walk down this one path so he told me to take my trk down the road and meet him down on the lower side so i did . while i was sitting there i saw something moving in the ticket well holy crap the next minute here comes this black bear out in front of my trk . wow wee . holy crap . last year i had one come to my tree stand in bow season no here i am again a year later in the same area and another one . I feel like a bear magnet . I don't like that feeling .

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
if ya are indeed a bear magnet, we definitly have a few spots open at bear camp this year!!

Nice day to get out in the woods. It has been so dreary down my way, for the last week. It was nice to see the sun peeking through a bit on Sunday!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bonzy . The guys we hunt with want me to hunt bear this year with them . I just don't know . But thanks for the invite . I really do feel like a magnet .

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Sr. Give bear hunting a try. Of everything I hunt, bear is my favorite!

I cn understand that it would be a tad unnerving to run into a bear, but they really are more afraid of you than you are of them.

Just stand your ground and yell at them like you would a bratty child, and they will high tail it out of there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts