The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Saw this today... This is a tough situation for hunters...These wolves in yellowstone are tourist attractions people watch them take pictures memories are made seeing these wolves on vacation...When they are legally killed their is outrage..

I dont know the solution but the current situation is no win for us hunters as far as the public's view is concerned.

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
This is the wolf mentioned in the article. I have photographed her the past 3 years in May. She was very well known and yes, was a tourist attraction all in her own.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
cool photo with the crows looking on in the foreground

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
boomboom726 said:
Saw this today... This is a tough situation for hunters...These wolves in yellowstone are tourist attractions people watch them take pictures memories are made seeing these wolves on vacation...When they are legally killed their is outrage..

I dont know the solution but the current situation is no win for us hunters as far as the public's view is concerned.
My feeling is, the Gov't created the problem, they should fix it. They bring sharp shooters into national parks locally to "thin the herd" why cant they do the same thing for the wolves? Obviously, its easy for the govt to grant permission, but let the sportsmen community take the heat for it. Pretty much BS if you ask me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts