The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
but we gotta watch out for that Lt. Governor guy. the one that likes to make drugs legal, stop the psp from enforcing immigration laws because his wife was undocumented. and a host of other things.
Wolf has done such a stellar job of stealing all the limelight I couldn't even tell you who the Lt Gov is....
And here's to hoping Wolf continues the downward spiral so deep that no Democrat stands a chance next term....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wolf has done such a stellar job of stealing all the limelight I couldn't even tell you who the Lt Gov is....
And here's to hoping Wolf continues the downward spiral so deep that no Democrat stands a chance next term....
He;s the one that kinda looks like a Cone-Head. lol

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
I cant stand the guy, hes a moron and a hypocrite. All the suggestions he pushes are not consistent at all and make zero sense around the logic...he put out a suggestion that professional sports are suggested to not have spectators, college sports can (reduced) and k-12 absolutely not allowed. What sense does any of that make? Beaver stadium capacity is higher than either Lincoln Financial or Heinz field by more than 40k...Im pretty sure their games wont be limited to 250 people. A 10u soccer game, with players and spectators is lucky to hit 50 people total (at least around my neck of the woods) but no one but the players are allowed at the games. Hes a MORON!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts