The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys would like to book a wolf hunt next year does anyone have any good suggestions on a good outfitter in the states or Canada?

·
Registered
17,015 Posts
I was just looking at some wolf hunts. I found this one

( no link rule was in violation)

he puts out baits in small blocks of woods, checks the baits for activity, then circles the block of woods on snow mobiles, if the tracks don't come out then he positions the hunter on an escape route.

then the guide and some blockers circle the block of woods and "drive" the wolf(s) toward you.

I sent him an e-mail with lots of questions. he responded right away, saying the best thing to do was to call him or send another e-mail with my number and he would call me.

I wasn't interested in going this year so I didn't call.

might be worth a look, sounds good.

·
Registered
340 Posts
try W T Outfitters in Danford lake Quebec. about 10 hr drive for you. I go there every year for bear deer and moose. I have seen several wolves but have yet to get a shot. generally they are like our coyotes when they see or scent you they are gone!! W T puts you on an active bait, but because of wolves keen senses the shot may be 200 yds. They have a lot of wolves, they were protected too long now they are over run and they are killing the moose and deer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts