The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We decided to try something in this forum to increase its use and provide a resource for those that may be looking to find out more about a certain WMU.

Find the WMU you are looking on info for on the link and then ask your question or give suggestion in the proper WMU thread below.

PAGC WMU MAP

We got people from every WMU on this baord, so might as well tap that knowledge to improve everyone's enjoyment of the PA Outdoors....HuntingPA membership does have its privelages.

I will set up a post for each WMU, please don't start a new one, just ask your questions or make you comments there.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It must be few pages back...I'll get it.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Thank you, Thank You, Thank You, it would be great to know which game lands and in what WMU, and have it clearly spelled out.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully folks will breath life into this one...NOTE: I made this forum 6 years ago it looks like from the first post, never really did take off . Even the link in the first thread is outdated and goes to the PGC's old site.

this forum was on the chopping block soon, but if there will be use we will fix it up some.

·
6,450 Posts
RB never really understood what this forum was to be used for and it looks like im not the only one.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When we started we had a thread sticky for every WMU..folks would ask their questions accordingly.

Wrlcome to set it back up..

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I think the sticky for each WMU would be a fantastic idea! Especially because when you type a WMU in the search function it won't give you any results

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Don't believe me ...LOL Go to the PGC page right side click "state game lands" learn how to use the map and you can search for a GL and you can see what WMU it's in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts