The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
I use The Covert Code Black (at&t) and the Covert Blackhawk ( Verizon). I love them and will say they are very addicting. The new Coverts send pics to an App instead of email or text. I love the fact that I can change meeting, and check signal and battery levels from anywhere, even hundreds of miles away. I also can't say enough about Coverts customer service, they are second to none.

·
Registered
126 Posts
On eders if you are a member it was 307, prior to shipping. That was the cheapest I had seen it. Right now a few sellers on ebay have them for 300 and free shipping, although prices change constantly and tomorrow the cheapest may be 350 to 400.
I have two of the new 12.0 att cameras coming. We had the old 2014 versions which worked well but were a pain to deal with the sim card and att. Those issues were rectified in the 2015 version. Looking forward to the new 12.0 version.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
I guess you need cell service for such a toy? Any compatible with WiFi? We have WiFi at the cabin. Maybe I can have a camera in the backyard at camp and pick up enough signal?

·
Registered
126 Posts
With the new plans we will either use the 10 monthly plan which will get you 1,000 pictures or the 3 month plan for 35.00 which will give you 35,000 pictures. We only use the plan from july/august to January. No need to pay for service other times during the year in my opinion. We mostly use them on our New York property as we don't get up there often to check them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am also going to buy the Moultrie mv1 modem, but was waiting to see some reviews before spending 200. I like the fact you can use it on many of the 2015 and 2016 model cameras. Too bad it doesn't work with the old m80s.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.