The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the opportunity to get out after a fresh snow last week and check another location off the list. These are from a private resort in the Poconos, I normally wouldn't be concerned with private locations but this one is in my PA waterfall guide so I had to find a way to get it.

This one completes central and eastern PA for me, now just 12 locations out west and I'll have all 52 spots in my book completed.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Nice pics! Is Frankford Springs on your list? There's a nice one in the woods there.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bushmaster said:
Nice pics! Is Frankford Springs on your list? There's a nice one in the woods there.
No it's not. Is that at Raccoon Creek State Park ? Might have to hit that one when I'm out that way. There are a few at McConnells Mill SP that I'll be at.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
clermont said:
Great shots. Was Resica Falls on your list?
It's not in my waterfall guide but I have shot it a few times.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Had to make another trip back this past weekend. I realized after I got back that I didn't go far enough on one of the trails and didn't see one of the falls I set out for. I found it on Saturday but it wasn't all that photogenic, would have been good from the other side of the stream but the water was too high to cross.

Anyway, I thought the ice fall that I posted above was worth re-shooting. It looked quite different then it did the week before, a pretty good representation of March I thought.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts