The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,728 Posts
If they are used to eating corn, then I'm sure they do appreciate it. If they're not, then you might be hurting more than you help.

· Registered
3,728 Posts
Karl Power said:
Do you mean that "sudden change in feed" theory? What about when the grass greens up, the apples ripen and fall, and the acorns drop from the trees. They - and may other things in nature - are sudden changes in food sources...
Not a theory at all; didn't you ever change your dogs food suddenly and have them get sick? The grass doesn't suddenly green up all over, the apples or acorns don't all fall from the tree in one day. Although seasonal, these foods get incorporated into their diet over a period of time. I think you mean well, I just happen to think you're wrong.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.