The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to a customer service rep today about any new release date. He couldn't give me one. I asked if the trigger issue had been resolved, and he said it had, but another issue came up. He would not give me any specifics on it, nor when we would see them.
I've been waiting patiently, but I'm not going to let archery season slide by, and no crossbow.
I'm very disappointed, to say the least.

·
Registered
400 Posts
It is good & bad, Would be nice for the bow to be out, but better to get a good bow that is well tested & not have the problems like Bowtech.

·
Super Moderator
4,565 Posts
I'm sure they lost quite a few Pa sales already.Folks that waited bought a crossbow to hunt this year.Most of them don't need nor want a second crossbow.It seems like the 2011 models will be 2012 models.

·
Registered
18,622 Posts
Bummer. As has been said, better that the manufacturer test their products thoroughly rather than allowing their customers to do it.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
they might as well sit on itfor this year and fix all the problems with it and bring it out in the spring.they should have never said they would be ready on so many different dates. alot of sales went else where,i was one who wanted one went with ten point, i will check them out next year but it will take one heck of a crossbow to pull me away from the defender now .

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I love my parker ... BUT I talked to Arrowhead today and he has some real good stuff to say about the Winchester and he also loves parker. i see crossbow #4???

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've waited long enough.
Going to the local shop tonight to buy a Parker.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a cyclone lined up if a don't have a Winchester by Monday.

·
Banned
1,246 Posts
I plan on buying one crossbow in my lifetime...so I am going to wait for the one I want...I been seeing deer almost everyday and I don't figure that will change anytime soon.

·
Registered
400 Posts
They are doing another mod to the trigger, they found some wear on the parts, The bow will be put out as a 2012.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
After watching the video I want one even more. There wasn't much noise at the shot. I hope they soon release them. 2012 isn't that far away....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts