The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
I had been in contact with a with a customer service rep on a release date. He quit replying. I wanted one bad, but couldn't wait any longer.

·
Banned
1,246 Posts
I purchased my Archery lisence in July under the presumption that Winchester would equip me with the new Stallion they been promising me they would ship in about a week and every other week since then.... as time passes beyond the now closed Archery season I can say I am more than just a tad upset about it. My desire to purchase a new 2012 Stallion may need an enticement beyond it just being a high quality Crossbow.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Ripnmax,
I apologize for not being able to remember everyone here, but if your name is on my call list for when they arrive, your issues will be taken care of. There is nothing I can do at this point, but when the Winchesters finally get here I will be able to. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

·
Banned
252 Posts
from every thing i have read on them i cant wait to get one for next year.im haveing a hard time thinking of not takeing my vert. b.t. guardian.i guess we will see when they come out if they are the real deal.heard there are a few more suprises coming for the following year from a few companys.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
good ole boy said:
Is this the same Co.as the rifle maker?
Yes and No. Yes it is the same Winchester. The name was licensed by the people building the bows. Much the same as clothing makers license the Browning or Remington name. Lots of names out there that can be licensed. If you look around there ary many opportunities for knife makers and so forth to license S&W and others.

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
That,s hard to figure.Why would a Co.want to put their name and reputation up for sale to be put on a product that is out of their control.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts