The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
We have $71,000 tied up in in the cabin and we turned that amount over two weeks ago (phew!). So everything else is money for the track!

If anybody else wants tickets via snail mail, you'll need to get the checks/money orders to me within the next day or two simply to allow the USPS to do their job. The drawing is on July 4th, so that is exactly 7 days from today.

Thanks again for all who have supported us!
Eggman

Discussion starter · #43 ·
HPA'ers,

I need to thank you guys and gals for supporting us on this fundraiser by buying tickets and spreading the word. 54 of you bought tickets from me through the mail...that is awesome! I'm sure more tickets were sold because of your voices. Thanks for that.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately!) getting tickets through the mail will have to come to an end simply because of time constraints. The drawing is 4 days away. If you haven't gotten a ticket yet and want one, we will have them at the following businesses until Monday (July 4th) morning:
Batterson Beverage - Galeton, PA
Potter County Outfitters - Coudersport, PA
Newton's - Shinglehouse, PA
Howard's Home Furnishings - Shinglehouse, PA
IGA - Shinglehouse, PA

We will also have a booth set up at the Country Festival (Summer Fest) in Shinglehouse at Assembly Park and at the Fireworks this Saturday (July 2nd). We will also have an army of people walking around during the Summer Fest parade in Shinglehouse on Saturday with safety green T-shirts that say "Log Cabin Raffle? Ask me!" You can't miss us and we will all have tickets with us.

We have updated pictures on our Facebook page. Just search for T.R.A.C.K. and you'll find it. The cabin is looking pretty awesome, so I suggest you go check out the pictures or swing by the cabin itself. It's 6 1/2 miles from the Route 44/11 Mile Rd intersection in Millport, PA (home of the Potter County fair). There will be somebody at the cabin working from now until Monday and they would be happy to give you a tour.

Don't forget to play your cabin ticket numbers on the PA Big 4 Evening number on July 4th. That way if you win the cabin you also win the Big 4 number. I know, I know....I'm a genius for thinking of that!

Also, bookmark the website to see who the winner is - http://www.ovtrack.com

Good luck HPA'ers! And don't forget that RoosterBooster says he will share with all of us if he wins it. We're holding him to that for sure!

Thanks again,
Eggman

Eggman, Thanks for bringing the contest to HPA, if we got 54+ tickets sold thru here that was some nice fundraising via the HPA crowd and as always I am not surprised. Not bad odds that HPAer may win it too..

And Yes if I (aka HPA) wins this cabin, it will be an HPA membership cabin, open to use for anyone who is a registered member. Already have a plan in place should we be the lucky ticket.

I hope overall the fundraiser was a success for your group, tough time to do fundraising but I must say the dedication of your group for its purpose was VERY impressive. Best of luck!!!

Sorry guys, the winning ticket was sold to me about three weeks ago,
but it is a great project for a very deserving community. I will share with fellow HPA's so get ready to give me a call when they make it official tomorrow!

All joking aside good luck to all who purchased a ticket.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.