The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am renting a cabin up by Bradford and will be fishing Willow creek up by the intersection of Route 321 and 346 and was wondering if anybody could tell me how the trout fishing is in that area? I have never fished up that way before and was looking for some pointers thanks.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I just so happen to live on the same road that Willow creek is on just a little more towards Bradford haha. The intersection of 321 is 10 or so mins up the road. I fish Willow creek A LOT right around that area. It is a small, generally over fished stream. Try to get away from some of the people and you will catch fish. Mostly rainbows. Usually pretty small but some nice ones make it in. I am a spinner guy, but I do sometimes drift worms or trout magnets, everything seems to work fine. Presentation is more important especially when the water is low and clear like usual. If you need any help, let me know! I'll be sincerely happy to answer any questions and help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.