The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
17,042 Posts
the Demonrats want all guns, even bb guns and muzzleloaders. A state rep in New York wants .50 caliber muzzleloaders banned because a 50 caliber can shoot down a plane.
and my refusal to get the vaccine until i see if its safe or not does not make me part of the problem, it just makes me smart.
one post said the vaccine is 50-50 effective. well so are my chances of catching covid now, so whats the difference? 50-50 either way right, get the vaccine and its a 50-50 chance of getting the virus....nope
a vaccine like that will help spread the virus. people will get it and abandon all precautions.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
the Demonrats want all guns, even bb guns and muzzleloaders. A state rep in New York wants .50 caliber muzzleloaders banned because a 50 caliber can shoot down a plane.
and my refusal to get the vaccine until i see if its safe or not does not make me part of the problem, it just makes me smart.
one post said the vaccine is 50-50 effective. well so are my chances of catching covid now, so whats the difference? 50-50 either way right, get the vaccine and its a 50-50 chance of getting the virus....nope
a vaccine like that will help spread the virus. people will get it and abandon all precautions.
That's why I live in Pa. (y) " so far " As for the vaccine? age and health will decide

·
Registered
379 Posts
What is considered "control" depends on who is in charge in November.

Just a rhetorical question...would you capitulate with the "different view" on gun control? I know what your answer would be...just saying...I see this issue in the same way.

BTW...you deleted the rest of your post before I could respond to it...so I'll just say...the only REAL proven preventive measures that "flattened the curve" was the "sheltering in place" because the less you come in contact with people and objects that may have the virus...the less likely you are to contract it...and of course washing your hands often is a no brainer...their is no real proof that masks and social distancing helps. :geek:
i don’t even want to get started on the masks. Add TurkeyHill stores to the list of places that won’t serve you without a mask on “its company policy and they’ll fine us employees $100 and fire us for not enforcing it”. And if you make an attempt to cover your face with your shirt they give you the same line of BS.

ridiculous.

·
Registered
39,632 Posts
The Americans who stormed the beaches at Normandy used whatever protection they had to stay alive. Also, modern day US soldiers wear body armor for protection along with other types of protective equipment.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
The Americans who stormed the beaches at Normandy used whatever protection they had to stay alive. Also, modern day US soldiers wear body armor for protection along with other types of protective equipment.
I don't think your getting the point. But then I aint surprised.

·
Registered
39,632 Posts
I don’t think you’re getting the point but I expected that.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I understand what your saying. Those soldiers werent in much danger at all. They werent all patriots...heck, some were maybe even drafted. They had flak jackets and helmets for gosh sakes. It's no different than us being forced to wear a snotrag these days to protect us from the silent wind of doom.

See...I get your point.

·
Registered
39,632 Posts
I understand what your saying. Those soldiers werent in much danger at all. They werent all patriots...heck, some were maybe even drafted. They had flak jackets and helmets for gosh sakes. It's no different than us being forced to wear a snotrag these days to protect us from the silent wind of doom.

See...I get your point.
I’m not saying that at all. You speak only for yourself, not for me. Btw,

If you wear a snot rag, that’s your prerogative. Have fun.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Red Flags Soar As Big Pharma Will Be Exempt From COVID-19 Vaccine Liability Claims
Last week we warned readers to be cautious about new COVID-19 vaccines, highlighting how key parts of the clinical trials are being skipped as big pharma will not be held accountable for adverse side effects for administering the experimental drugs.

A senior executive from AstraZeneca, Britain's second-largest drugmaker, told Reuters that his company was just granted protection from all legal action if the company's vaccine led to damaging side effects.

Red Flags Soar As Big Pharma Will Be Exempt From COVID-19 Vaccine Liability Claims

·
Registered
39,632 Posts

·
Registered
17,042 Posts
i understand that, but those vaccines have been around for decades. this one will be new, untested and RUSHED. plus they absolve the manufacturer of any liability ?
and....unrelated, but they want to blame the gun maker for all shootings...people can trust it...I'll wait.

·
Registered
39,632 Posts
I think if the vaccine isn’t proven effective or is causing healthissues, there will be enough screams from parents that it won’t be a requirement until it’s proven safe and effective.

This business of zero liability for companies that produce Covid vaccines is hogwash, IMO.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts