The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and say, simply, no.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Tomlin stays and LeBeau goes, that should answer your question.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
coyotejohn said:
That was part of the basis for my answer. The other part being the horrid O-line and almost equally as horrid D-line. Add in the aged and abused Rothlisberger and one dimensional run game. Plus, Haley is still there.

So, I was left with little choice but Trask it up!

I was much more concise though!

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
Just announced that Butler is the new DC.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
JasonN said:
coyotejohn said:
That was part of the basis for my answer. The other part being the horrid O-line and almost equally as horrid D-line. Add in the aged and abused Rothlisberger and one dimensional run game. Plus, Haley is still there.

So, I was left with little choice but Trask it up!

I was much more concise though!
The D line is far, far worse than the O line. The Steelers had the #2 offense in football, #1 in the conference. Haley must be doing something right. The aged and battered QB somehow managed to tie for the league lead in passing yards, and would have won had Pouncey not caught a pass. They need a back up for Bell, but the run game seemed to be OK. They need a secondary.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
I don't know....Ben's hurried or hit on almost every snap. It's not his ability I'm concerned with, it's his health. He's no spring chicken anymore and can't possibly take that abuse many more seasons.

My disdain for Haley stems from 3rd and 1 passes when it should have been on the ground...mostly.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
JasonN said:
I don't know....Ben's hurried or hit on almost every snap. It's not his ability I'm concerned with, it's his health. He's no spring chicken anymore and can't possibly take that abuse many more seasons.

My disdain for Haley stems from 3rd and 1 passes when it should have been on the ground...mostly.
Maybe I saw it differently, but it seemed like, on third and 1, we generally lined up like grown men, with a real fullback, and let Bell slam into the line like a boss. Are you sure you aren't thinking of Arians, who would go 5 wide on 3rd and an inch?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts