The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is shooting the Invader check the clearance at the cam and the string,my cam was touching the string,the dealer checked it and found that the cables were wrong from the manufacturer,he got what was supposed to be a new set for the bow off the shelf measured them and found the package also marked wrong.he found a set that were the right length as stated by the 10 Pt. and installed.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have a Wicked Ridge Invader and after your post I checked my strings and limbs. I bought my Invader brand new in December. I have probably shot 50-75 shots out of it. When I checked it today the black part of the string was starting to fray at the cams exposing the string below. Also, upon closer inspection I noticed that the right limb had a small splinter and was starting to delaminate. I immediately called Wicked Ridge. They told me that some of the Invaders manufactured last fall were assembled with the wrong strings (too small). As a result of the incorrect strings the limbs are delaminating due to too much pressure. I shipped the front end to them today and they are replacing the limbs and cams free of charge. They are also giving me some free bolts due to my inconvenience since its hunting season. They told me they will fix it Monday and I should have the new limbs back by next Wednesday or Thursday. I'm glad I have my compound sighted in as a back up for this week.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I had limb issues with mine also. They sent me a entire new front end and was back to shooting it within 3 days. No problems since.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I just got my WickedRidge Invader back from TenPoint yesterday. They replaced the whole front end, my limbs were fracturing and the cams and axles were not right which wore out the string and cable, They did everything for FREE. Great Customer Service They are a really great company.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts