The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I have fished that same spot. I went to Edinboro University and my Dad would always ask if I went there to fish or get an education. I told him if he was referring to an education in beer in fishing then yes I did. Ha Ha!!! I do miss that place!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
great spot on elk.. nice fish thanks for sharing

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes they still skein, was up sunday with three buddies we got 25 total...the fish are there you just have to work for them

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
excellent..... That's better fishing than having 30 guys horse shoeing a hole....good time of the year, less fishing pressure.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Great times on the stream when there are chances to move around. I would never try to discourage anglers, but at times that fishery is CRAZY...I used to always go up the day after Christmas and it was still packed up there. Walking away from the crowds was my strategy. Congrats on a great day.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Fly Guy said:
Great times on the stream when there are chances to move around. I would never try to discourage anglers, but at times that fishery is CRAZY...I used to always go up the day after Christmas and it was still packed up there. Walking away from the crowds was my strategy. Congrats on a great day.
Drove me away from it.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Try being a local that grew up on those tribs...like the D Day landings sometimes and forget about the spring opener! Good Lord!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts