The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Ummm, because the NFL protects their golden goose, and lets Ben and others get hammered?

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
Brady makes me sick. He has been listening to that greatest to ever play the game crap for so long he believes it

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Because over the years he's gotten so many that he now feels entitled to one even if no contact actually happened--like when Suggs ALMOST hit him. Even his own former teammate told him, on national TV, to take off the skirt after that.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I don't like him as a person,he is a cheat,a crybaby,a prima donna,etc but he is the best. The sad part is the refs are sucked right into it and too many times throw the flag when it shouldn't be. The refs,IMO, are worse every year,look at the Giants/Bengals game,they completely lost control of that game. How do you let that half blond headed nut get away with 3 major PF penalties and not toss him. And it goes on and on. Players stepping on players,twisting ankles,kicking,low hits,etc. Refs are bad and getting worse. It seems like we have teams of " Gangstas" playing the game.They better stop it or we will end up like a soccer game in some 3rd world country

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
capt rudy said:
Never was accused of rape and had to buy his way out of it...TWICE!
Two things--1)Please produce evidence of said rapes. The police didn't really find cause to even investigate either. 2)Please demonstrate a connection to on field performance.

OJ Simpson's later issues have no bearing on his status as one of the all time great running backs.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Money talks,[censored] walks. OJ committed his crimes 20 years after he played. You can't investigate a crime if the complainant doesn't want to pursue it, thus my first statement.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Money talks,[censored] walks. OJ committed his crimes 20 years after he played. You can't investigate a crime if the complainant doesn't want to pursue it, thus my first statement.

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
Some of the professional athletes I have run into in bars and restaurants, the way they carry on they definitely think anyone caught up in their [censored] should be honored and give their bad behavior a pass.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
For the same reason every WR in the league throws up their arms when they get bumped, the whole NFL is a bunch of crybabies anymore,

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Well If the complainant was full of crap then why did BIG BEN settle the lawsuit for almost a half a million dollars,OH, that was the first time it happened. As far as the second time,which happened in Ga.,you are right, BIG BEN was not charged. That was decided by the ranking officer that night....WHO...was shortley after, forced to resign....You are a cheater if you deflate footballs, very true.....Not a pig and rapist, as long as you have the money to take care of it $$$$$$$$$ ot going to take anymore space on this site. That, Mr. Caveman, is my opinion...Sue me!!!!!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Very try Birch. During my career I got to meet allot of them. Allot of good people but more than a few fall into the group you mention.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
capt rudy said:
As far as the second time,which happened in Ga.,you are right, BIG BEN was not charged. That was decided by the ranking officer that night....WHO...was shortley after, forced to resign
The DA decided not to pursue it after it was investigated by the GBI. In his statement, he said they can only prosecute crimes, not immorality. All the taped interviews and written reports are available on line. I suggest you look them up and watch the interview with the "victim". You'll see why there was no charges ever filed.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts