The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want to know why they are destroying the deer herd look up John Eveland
Go here http://www.acsl-pa.org/
do some research on the information referenced on this site and you can easily determine they are telling the truth. 10 min. on google.
Like I said before the PGC has an agenda and it is not promoting the best interest of the hunters or the deer herd.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Really? John Eveland again! He has been debunked over and over again, it is no wonder you are so confused if you believe his tripe.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guy couldn't be debunked because he speaks the truth. It only took me 5 min to prove some of what he said by searching and looking at documents from the state website.
Also in reference to my other post on hunting license sales. Hunters have dropped in this state by over 10% in the last 10 years. Country wide the number of big game hunters has increased during this same time frame by 6%.
This is such a crooked deal people need to be held accountable. The bottom line is that they are increasing the profits of the large corporate timber companies at the expence of the hunter and more importantly the small businesses that rely on hunters for their lively hood. You guys should be ashamed of yourself for supporting what they are doing.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh by the way. Thanks for putting me on the right track. One of you somewhere posted something negative about John Eveland. I never heard of the guy before.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
If you think that poser is the right track there is no hope for you. You just found someone who supports your conspiracy theories, however the guy you found has zero credibility which makes two people who are wrong. This post is just the same song you have been trying to push, just a different verse.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why did the post get moved? To get less attention? No I can post a link to a document on the Pa.gov website that proves this man is speaking the truth. At least on the issue of herd reduction. Also in the document you can tell the PGC is using fuzzy math to estimate there deer numbers. In 2000 they claim we have 1.5 million deer. In 2010 they claim we still have 1.2 million.

·
Super Moderator
12,935 Posts
Hey, makes me happy to know with all the so called destroy efforts I now have the best deer hunting I have ever experience in PA since I moved here in 1972 and it gets better ever year. Can't wait until next year.

I think some hunters look really hard to find an excuse for lack of success. Whereas if they spent more time preparing for hunting they just might find something else to complain about.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
I warned you hemi. You deserve what you get from this point forward.

And tell Steve and Randy we said Hi!

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
You cannot post anything to prove he is telling the truth. You want it to be true because it fits your adgenda. Enough already.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
comblockshooter said:
who's making the popcorn
Same movie, different title. Popcorn is getting old, just like this topic.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
If some of these guys would spend as much time hunting as they do complaining about the deer,they would have bagged 1 by now.But I guess some guys just want a deer behind every tree.

·
Registered
18,812 Posts
hemicuda said:
Why did the post get moved?
Because this is the correct forum to discuss deer management.

As a reminder to all, the op has the right to post all he wishes on the topic. Please discuss the topic and not the intelligence of each other.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I can tell you one thing. For someone who wants/needs so desperately to see deer, you sure do spend a heck of a lot of time on the Internet.

1 - 20 of 198 Posts