The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i'm going to give it a last of the season tomorrow...temps and Snow today and hopefully the roads won't be slippery in the morning..setting on top of a hill that's produced in the past and we'll wait for the last of the flights till next year...Honkers

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
we still have another week until it comes back in...

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
stevenstiegel said:
we still have another week until it comes back in...
Same here Stevie.

Live'n in the RP.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
It would be cool to get an HPA RP hunt together before the season is completely out.I am willing to travel or if I have birds you guys can come out this way.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
dmccoy1 said:
It's the last day....i'm just gonna wack them off the roost and call it a season!!!!!!
I will see you there

·
Registered
948 Posts
Heading back to the field we killed our first birds in back in the Sept. seaons. Which I also got my first band there also. We started on a good note there, hope to end it on one too. Good Luck everyone!!!!

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Thats why we got it done today! Nobody out.

SuperFluke said:
This is Pennsylvania... Everybody and their mom will be hitting the geese tomorrow, haha.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
stevenstiegel said:
It would be cool to get an HPA RP hunt together before the season is completely out.I am willing to travel or if I have birds you guys can come out this way.
Stephen, you know I'm down! Just gotta get some birds feeding a couple of my fields and you know you're more than welcome. May have 2 hot spots for the 1st and 2nd so if I find em I'll let ya know...

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Im so glad its over we hunted almost every day this year and im wore out we killed atleast 500 this year and im glad were done good luck to uses that are still able to hunt

1 - 18 of 18 Posts