The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thought it'd be cool to see HPA's thoughts and compare to results.
Pens,Bruins,Hawks,Kings

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
BOOTOXEN said:
Thought it'd be cool to see HPA's thoughts and compare to results.
Pens,Bruins,Hawks,Kings
Me too. I'd like to pick Montreal, and the Wild, but I just couldn't.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
I picked Montreal...they actually CAN do it. They might not, but there's at least a possibility. I'm not even sure how Minnesota made it this far though.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Pens/Habs ECF. Fun storyline for the media to hang onto there too.

EDIT: I picked Pens, Habs, Kings and Hawks.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
i think pens of course and then montreal only because the league wants a former coach of the Pens to play the team that fired him...also kings and blackhawks

·
Registered
16,457 Posts
Pens, Cans, Hawks, Kings.

I think Suban is one player that can turn the tide of intimidation. Monster shot, monster hitter, an dishes crap out instead of taking it. Just what the Doc ordered for playing a team like Boston.

Been seeing some supposed "elite" goaltenders giving up shakey goals in this playoffs. Lundqvist on Sid was super soft I thought. What ? 30 feet out and unscreened ? Jokinen made him look quite ordinary on a breakaway. Then there were the goals Rask gave up yesterday. Elite, and you gotta stone those type of chances. Guess what I'm getting at is, save for that crappy game vs. Bluejackets, Fleury hs looked like the elite one to me, but not getting his due like many of the others. That Philly crap the bed series of 2 years ago left a mark on him that just won't shake off...... unless, I'm sure, they win the cup.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont agree with this one. BJkts and NY are weak, Especially in the O end of the ice.
NY had 15 TOTAL shots in that last game and 25 giveaways. Thats terrible. The 1 that went in on Flower was weak. The real MAF will be back. Im not beating him up he's not elite, just average.

Fleroo said:
Fleury hs looked like the elite one to me, but not getting his due like many of the others.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts