The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
To much snow here for me to even bother trying for the next few days. Hopefully I'll have a chance to get out at least once more before the end of the season.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
I really want to try for squirrel, but may go fly fishing for a little bit

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
We are going for it. Headed to Maine next Sunday so it will be nice to have some time on snowshoes before we get there. Fom what I saw today, the snow will hold rabbits on top so we could get some nice runs.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I'll be out til the dogs wear out, which surely won't be all day, but I only have 3-4 more days to hunt this season.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Calling for another 5 to 7 inches of snow tonight on top of the foot we got on Thursday.

Seasons over for me.

·
Registered
18,453 Posts
It's snowing again
. Calling for another 3"-5" today. With any luck we should have 30" down by the holiday on Monday

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
alas, looks like the end of rabbit hunting for me as well for this year. The dog will be sad until I can start training again. I think he's starting to go insane being cooped up in the house all day!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
This weekends forecast looks good, but I'm going to try to bust some brush on my own tomorrow to get rid of the cabin fever, only this week and another small game season is over, not much opportunity this second season to get out with all the snow and sub freezing temps.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I'm glad I live in SW PA, we had about 5" on the ground saturday. The dogs ran really good.

Went to a trial yesterday and there was about a foot on the ground, dogs did OK up there too.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
We had prob 10'' where we hunted.
Great running, got into the bunnies right away.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts