The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
10,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finish work the Thursday before the season at 1pm and don't have to go back to work until the day after Thanksgiving. I'm headed to my camp with my dad and a few buddies. We'll likely be hunting mostly in Elk County and possibly some in Cameron County.
Hopefully the opener won't be a washout like last year, but the way it has been this year so far, I wouldn't be surprised.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I will have a small crew at my camp in brookston. We are in the 4 corners area hunt in forrest county so at some point or another we hunt in all 4 county's.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
Wouldn't miss it!! Leaving Friday before season and hunt Saturday through Tuesday in Sullivan County. Be there this coming week turkey hunting & will do some scouting.

·
Super Moderator
4,594 Posts
2F all week, seeing lots of sign and the neighbor seen 1 yesterday evening turkey hunting.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Back home in 2C for me. Dozens of bear on camera. Several that ATE cameras this year. No feed at all except for the corn that just got cut this week. They will all be pushed back into the laurel thickets. Small group of guys, but we will have them moving like always.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Just wrapped up a week of wet, unsuccessful, sets in Mercer County. I'll be back after them with my bow on the 17th.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Noyes & Beechcreek Township, Clinton County.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
2C area of Fayette/Westmoreland Counties
Huh, I never think of it being good bear country down there. maybe 20 years ago it wasn't but is now. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Raymilton, Venango Co about 2 miles from Polk......

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
My hunting vacation starts November 14 and I’ll be off until the last day of buck season. I’ll be chasing deer and bear around the game lands in 3D.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts