The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we are on the verge of the NFL playoffs, I was curious to see what everyone thinks about who will win the SB. I think it will be New Orleans and New England with New Orleans getting number 2. Wish I could say it was gonna be the Steelers, but to me they are just too banged up to get it done unless they get a bye week which could still happen but I doubt it.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
I like my Steelers. They actually have what amounts to two bye weeks, since they really don't have much to play for, so Ben, Pouncey and Woodley should be in good condition. And they are a veteran group that know how to handle the playoffs, where, unlike in every other sport, every game is game 7.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
lanchestercounty said:
ne v/s gb
ne wins it.
If thats the case the game will be about 56 G.B. to 27 N.E. because the pats "d" can't come close to stopping the Packs "O". Unless roger takes over a local Buffalo Wild Wings and helps "his team" with his favorite quarterback and owner win another one.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
gotta be green bay. in the afc it'll be a little more tricky. yall better hope pit doesn't meet bal in the playoffs bc it sure looks like bal has their number this year.

·
Registered
20,682 Posts
My suspicion is that it will be Green Bay vs. whoever is going to lose the Superbowl this year.

·
Registered
13,493 Posts
Dan Castle said:
gotta be green bay. in the afc it'll be a little more tricky. yall better hope pit doesn't meet bal in the playoffs bc it sure looks like bal has their number this year.
It's called giving them false hope.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
There is a big difference between winning in September and winning in January.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
The Eagles and... oops, my fault, what was I thinking.

Greenbay and Patriots. A shoot out with no defense whatsoever, just the way Goodell wants it.

I just want Pittsburgh to crush the rat birds hopes and dreams just one more time, like in the previous playoff years.

·
Registered
20,682 Posts
GB and the Pats would only be a shootout when GB had the ball. Brady couldn't make up for the incompetence of his own defense.

·
Registered
19,652 Posts
Green Bay vs Pats

Matthews puts Brady out of the game and NE's defense allows GB to steal it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts