The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to have to replace the sting on my mathews after the season and cant decide which string to get. Ive had my mind set on vaportrail because ive heard good things. But what do you guys recommend. Thanks, Zac

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Check out BuckNasty strings over at archerytalk. John made a nice set for my Mathews SBXT.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
I've used both Winners Choice and now America's Best. I would say America's Best are equal to Winners Choice and far less expensive.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Mike at peak performance does make really good strings!

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Crackers
John's Custom Strings
BuckNasty
VaporTrail
Winner's Choice

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
bucknasty bow strings made with 452x material IMO...

been a couple years..dont know if theres anything better than 452x out yet....but ive had mine for 3 seasons now i believe...never crept a hair...never had to adjust anything from day 1..no "shoot in time"...no crazy tune issues after a while...no adjusting anything...peep and everything stayed where it was set...

string still looks new and i'll admit i got lazy waxing it lately and dont do it as often as i should...and when i was away for 5 months, i didnt wax it at all...

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
l love my sixx strings been shooting them for over a year and have never had any issues at all and dave is one of the best guys to work with

1 - 13 of 13 Posts